With 20 years of experience in business coaching & consulting, Lani Langton has seen virtually everything when it comes to small business. In her early 20’s Lani took an interest in the inner workings of a private equity/Consulting firm where she was employed. That interest and her inquisitive nature led Lani down the path to becoming a knowledgeable and skilled advocate business consultant for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Lani has taken businesses on the brink of closure, to flourishing local and national enterprises. Likewise, she has been instrumental in creating multi million dollar success stories for corporations looking to rise to the next level. Increasing the value of your business and your time is Lani’s top priority.
- If you had an accident tomorrow, would your business be an asset for your family, or are YOU your business’s most valuable and irreplaceable asset?
- Is getting new clients an on-going challenge for your business?
- Do you only DREAM about taking a 2-week vacation?
- Do you know what you should be doing to improve your business, but can’t seem to find the time to actually do it?
- Do you spend money on marketing without knowing exactly how much profit you are getting back?
- Is your staff lacking motivation and failing to give 100%?